Committed to service excellence
Dlova Attorneys are committed to providing excellent client service and we pride ourselves on placing a big emphasis on communication as we believe it is the foundation of a sustainable relationship. We keep our clients informed and adhere strictly to timelines.
We specialize in Corporate and Commercial Law and also have knowledge and insight in the following practice areas: procurement law, employment law and civil litigation.
– Memorandum of Incorporation
– Shareholders Agreement
– Shareholder loan Agreement
– Share Subscription Agreement
– Sale of Shares Agreement
– Term Sheet
– Company Restructuring
– Intra Group Transaction
– Asset for Share Transaction
– Addendums to Agreements
– Service Level Agreements
– Acknowledgement of Debt Agreements
– Joint Venture Agreement
– Consultancy Agreement
– Supply Agreements
– Revenue Share Agreements
– Sale/ Lease of Business Agreements
– Drafting of all Resolutions to approve proposed transactions
– Reviewing of Agreements
– Mergers and Acquisitions
– Due Diligence
– Minute Taking
– Section 74 written Resolutions
– Special and Ordinary Resolutions
– Directors roles and responsibilities
– Appointment and Removal of Directors
– Company Share Register
– Share Certificates
– Board Policy Procedure
Public Procurement is entrenched in section 217 of our Constitution. We have knowledge and insight in the Constitution, PAJA, PAIA, PPPFA, Municipal Systems Act, PFMA, MFMA and BBBEE Act.
We are able to advise government at local, provincial and national level and private companies on their respective rights in terms of the applicable legislation and if the matter goes to trial for tender irregularities after exhausting all internal processes, we are able to assist clients to approach court for relief sought.
Time and distance matters.
Our offices are strategically situated within walking distance of the Cape Town High Court, Labour Court, Masters Office, Regional Court, Magistrates Court and we also fall within the jurisdiction of Wynberg Magistrates Court.
– Representation at CCMA and Bargaining Councils
– Employment Contracts
– Remuneration Agreements
– Transfer of Business
– Disciplinary Hearings
– Employer Advice
Our expertise in reviewing and drafting of agreements gives us the edge when finding amicable solutions to commercial transactions that are in dispute regarding the terms of the agreement. We are able to go for arbitration or ably represent our clients if the matter goes to trial.
We always encourage our clients to resolve matters out of court as it saves time and money.
We assist with the following:
– Motion and Action proceedings in Magistrates Courts and High Courts
– Instituting and defending evictions
– Resolving and advising on disputes dealing with breach of contracts